Friday, February 19, 2010

WOW! It has been forever since I have blogged about anything. Well as you can see my title changed it is now just me and the kids. The kids are doing great and enjoying all of my attention its now just the 3 of us and we love it they spend most of their time with me and the rest of their time with their dad and it seems to be working out just fine. Anthony just turned 8 omg I have an 8 year old that makes me feel so old. Nevaeh-Sky is getting so big she is such a crack up she always has something funny to say she can always make me smile and she is my big cuddle bug and loves to follow right in my foot steps and do whatever I'm doing. Anthony well Anthony is just to cool for mom now he does the whole "mom don't kiss me my friends are looking" the first time he said that it broke my heart but I remeber doing the same thing so I'm alright with it now cause as soon as we get home he is hooked to my leg lol! My kids are my world I don't know where or what I would be doing without them. I really need to post some new pictures I will try and do that soon it's really hard to find time being a single full time working mom and all. Well thats the latest on me and the kids were doing amazing.

No comments: